General conditions of Sale
Article 1 - Scope of application and identity of the seller.
1. The following General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer and sale of products on the site http://www.theluckysoldier.it/ (site). The products sold on the site are offered and sold by "Mancin Fausto" - c.f. MNC FST 68D04 A400R, VAT number 01197280289, number REA RO - 135474 - with registered office in Via XXIV Maggio n. 34 of 45014 Porto Viro (RO) Italy. The sale of products through the site constitutes a distance contract governed by Chapter I, Title III (articles 45 et seq.) Of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (Consumer Code) as amended by Legislative Decree 21 February 2014, n. 21 and the Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70, containing the discipline of electronic commerce.
Article 2 - Pre-contractual information for the consumer pursuant to art. 49 of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 as amended by Legislative Decree no. n. 21/2014.
1. The Customer, before concluding the purchase contract, examines the characteristics of the goods that are illustrated in the individual product sheets at the time of the choice by the buyer.
Before the conclusion of the purchase contract and before the validation of the order "with obligation to pay", the Customer is informed about:
· Total price of goods including taxes, with details of shipping costs and any other costs;
· Terms of payment;
· The term within which "Mancin Fausto" undertakes to deliver the purchased goods;
· Conditions, terms and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal (Article 7 of these sales conditions) in accordance with Article 54, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree no. n. 206/2005 as amended by Legislative Decree no. n. 21/2014, as well as the standard form of withdrawal in compliance with that set out in Annex I, part B of the Consumer Code;
· In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the Customer must bear the cost of returning the goods;
· Existence of the legal guarantee of conformity for the goods sold to the Customer / Consumer pursuant to art. 128 -135 of Legislative Decree. n. 206/2005 as amended by Legislative Decree no. n. 21/2014.
The Customer may at any time and in any case before it is bound by the distance contract, be aware of the information relating to "Mancin Fausto" (the identity of the trader, the geographical address, telephone and fax number and e-mail address) as required by art. 49, paragraph 1, lett. b) and c) of Legislative Decree. n. 206/2005 as amended by Legislative Decree no. n. 21/2014, which are also reported below:
"Mancin Fausto" individual business: c.f. MNC FST 68D04 A400R, VAT number 01197280289, number REA RO - 135474, with registered office in Via XXIV Maggio n. 34 of 45014 Porto Viro (RO) Italy.
e.mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 3 - Object of the contract.
1. "Mancin Fausto" sells and the "Customer" purchases remotely the movable goods indicated and offered for sale on the site whose main features are illustrated (online) in the relative descriptive and technical sheets. The contract is concluded exclusively through the Internet, through the access of the "Customer" at http://www.theluckysoldier.it/ and the realization of a purchase order according to the procedure provided by the site itself. The customer undertakes to examine, before proceeding to confirm his order, these general conditions of sale, in particular the pre-contractual information provided by "Mancin Fausto" and to accept them by placing a flag in the indicated box. In the e-mail confirming the order, the customer will also receive the hyperlink to download and store a copy of these general conditions of sale, as provided for by art. 51 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree. 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014.
2. The Customer is aware that all information provided on the site and in particular the images on the product page are of a general nature and are made available for information purposes only, to allow identification of the article: any images or colors of the products offered for sale could have different effects in the real vision of the asset. These possible dissonances may be related to the effects of the Internet browser, the monitor used or the settings of the monitor itself (brightness, contrast, quality and type of printer in use, etc., etc.);
Article 4 - Information direct to the conclusion of the contract.
4.1 the purchase of products on the site http://www.theluckysoldier.it/ is done by registration to the aforementioned site. Registration is free. In accordance with the art. 12 of Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70, containing provisions on electronic commerce, "Mancin Fausto" informs that to conclude the contract to purchase one or more products on the site, the "Customer" must complete an order form in electronic format and transmit it to "Mancin Fausto ", Electronically, following the instructions that will appear from time to time on the site and that will accompany the different phases of the purchase. After placing one or more products in the "Cart" and before proceeding with the sending of the order, the Customer can check and, if necessary, modify and / or correct, the data entered in the order. By clicking on the "Go to checkout" button, the Customer will make a binding order implying the obligation to pay for the goods purchased.
4.2 The sales contract is considered concluded with the receipt of the order form, completed by the "Customer", at the telematic address of the proponent "Mancin Fausto", as provided for in Article 13, paragraph 3, of D. Lgs.n.70 of 2003. Following the receipt of the order form, "Mancin Fausto" will, without undue delay, to acknowledge receipt of the order containing the data of the customer, the order number and the essential characteristics of the well, the price of the goods purchased, the shipping costs and the delivery address to which the purchased items will be sent, the information relating to the right of withdrawal, as well as a link to print and store the copy of these conditions. The Customer undertakes to verify the correctness of the personal data contained therein and to promptly notify "Mancin Fausto" of any corrections.
4.3 The order form will be filed by "Mancin Fausto" for the time necessary to process the order and, in any case, according to the law. The "Customer" registered on the site will be able to access their order form by consulting the "Customer Area" section where he will find a list of all orders placed.
4.4 "Mancin Fausto" undertakes to deliver the goods within thirty (30) days of the dispatch of "Mancin Fausto" by the e-mail confirming the order to the "Customer".